Why choose Clayton YES! as your afterschool care provider?
- Children in our care receive personal attention. Our staff-to-student ratio averages 1:15 which is well ahead of the 1:25 ratio required by licensing standards. This means that your child receives personal attention.
- Our services are very affordable. We keep our overhead low, enabling us to ensure that the curriculum for our afterschool care programs is cutting edge. In addition, we keep our fees much lower than for-profit after school child care companies. See our fees.
- We give back to the communities we serve. Clayton YES! strives to give back by providing more than $150,000 in scholarships to help more than 100 families send their children to our after school care programs. See our scholarship application.
- We are a stable organization. Since our founding in 1975, we have positively impacted almost 50,000 families in Tarrant County. Read more here.
- We are an innovative organization. We are continually updating our programs and curriculum to meet the needs of our students and their families. Discover more.
- We carefully select, screen and train our staff. Clayton YES! has more than 300 highly trained and experienced teachers, child development professionals and administrators. Each employee exceeds the minimum requirement of 15-to-20 hours of training per year, and 69 percent of our site managers are director certified.
- We are conveniently located. With 82 locations at public and private schools in the Birdville, Keller and Fort Worth Independent School Districts, we have an on-site program near you. See our Locations.
- We offer programs that suit the busy schedules of today’s families. In addition to before and after school programs, we offer programs for full days, breaks and an award-winning summer program. See our Programs.
- We are a non-profit agency. Any excess dollars go directly back into the after school child care programs for scholarships, program enrichment and training and professional development for staff. Read more here.