INCLEMENT WEATHER/ADVERSE CONDITIONS POLICY
Your safety, the safety of your children and the safety of our employees are important to us. Please be careful during inclement weather conditions.
When in doubt, please call the center before leaving home to drop your child off to make sure we have staff at the center to provide care.
In the event of inclement weather/adverse conditions (e.g. inclement weather conditions, loss of utilities, pandemic outbreaks, other emergency situations, etc.) the following procedures will be implemented:
Regular School Schedule:
- When schools are on a delayed opening, Clayton YES! will only open for afternoon session.
- When the schools are closed, then Clayton YES! will also be closed.
- When schools close early, Clayton YES! will also be closed.
- Senior Management will determine if the Corporate Office will be open or closed.
- Parents and staff may view posted announcements on the homepage of this website, our Facebook page or call the Corp. Office (817) 923-9888 to hear a special phone message by 6:30 A.M.
- Here are links to Birdville, Fort Worth and Keller ISD inclement weather policies: BISD, FWISD, KISD
We appreciate your cooperation and placing your trust in Clayton YES! for the care of your children.